About Forbes Vietnam
Forbes is one of the world's leading business and financial news platforms with a mission of providing insight and information to ensure the success of its readers. It is one of the most trusted, recognized and influential brands in business journalism worldwide and is currently in the process of launching a local language publication for the Vietnamese market. This publication will blend international and regional news, along with locally generated content, on the success and challenges facing the Vietnamese market.
- Cold call and sales call to promote magazine subscription, including individual subscription and company subscription
- Manage existing customer database & accounts, actively seek out new potential databases to convert to subscription. Ensure all sales processes (initiate contacts, magazine sampling & follow-up) are done swiftly & effectively
- Contribute to building up effective marketing strategies in general and telesales strategies in particular
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with execution of trade shows
- Provide support to social media efforts
- University Graduation or Final year student, 1-2 years working experience in telesales and customer service preferred
- Excellent oral and written English and Vietnamese communication skill
- Strong time management skill and organizational skill
- Good at communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and work in a team and solve problems during work.
- Must be self-motivated for high results. Can work independently
- Computer skill (Word/Excel/PowerPoint and familiarity with Photoshop is a plus)
- Mobile phone and parking fee support
- Communication and sales skills to be trained
- Opportunity to become a full-time employee and work for Forbes Vietnam
Work location: 8th floor, HM Town Building, 412 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Ward 5, District 3, HCMC
Subject: [Marketing Intern] – Your Full Name
Send your portfolio to email@example.com