Established in 1967, the University of Southern Queensland (USQ) has now become a remarkable teaching and researching institution. USQ is known for owning a variety of flexible training methods and high quality education systems that are recognized around the world.
Students from more than 90 countries around the world come to USQ to study and research, making it the most culturally diverse university in Australia. Three teaching facilities located in Toowoomba, Springfield, and Ipswich will provide the most enjoyable learning experience for students, as they can live in a safe, friendly campus environment, and at the same time, engage in the modern educational technology. The efficient cost of living plus the ability to move easily to the Brisbane and Gold Coast areas will help students get the most out of their USQ years.
Through student study and exchange programs, Students at USQ will be provided with full international integration and communication skills in the multicultural environment of the present world.
Some community certifications:
• The No. 1 university in Australia in terms of career skills of students, voted by the magazine "Good University Guide" in 2017.
• 14 world-class research fields, and the Research Excellence Award was awarded by the Australian Research Council in 2015.
• Top 5 MBA programs ranked by Financial Assessment Group in Australia, 2015.
• 95.5% graduate student achieved Full-time job in engineering, which was ranked No. 1 in QLD - Postgraduate Destinations Survey 2012-2016.
• Bachelor degree in Information Technology authenticated by the Australian Computer Society.