AIM is a growing company always looking for talented people who are motivated, willing to learn and enjoy challenges. Ambition, thinking and commitment are also part of the culture that has kept the company prosperous since it was established in 1994. At AIM you will be rewarded based on performance and results in a company whose network of suppliers and customers include numerous multinational corporations. We are opening many opportunities to work at AIM Vietnam:
AIM Vietnam is looking for people, not resumes:
- People who loves to learn and grow professionally and personally
- People with energy, creativity, initiative and responsibility
- People who not only love to do things but build things
- People who balances individual initiative with teamwork
- People who thoughtful doers who can convert ideas into action
- People with commitment and strong work ethic
What employees love about AIM:
- Learning and Growing:
+ Company referred to as AIM University
+ Recognized by the business community and headhunters as developing the best talent
- Working environment that is:
+ Open and Friendly
+ Dynamic and Professional
+ Diverse with the opportunity to work with colleagues from around the world
A Sales Executive is responsible for expanding market share, increasing sales volume by servicing existing customers and seeking more potential customers. Coordinate with cross-functional divisions and suppliers to ensure delivery products smoothly & on schedule. This includes monitoring, reporting about customers, competitors, market activities as well as managing sales enquiries, sales quotation and receivables.
What do you do?
What do you need?
|1. Manage customers, suppliers & partners relationship
||a. Seeking new customers monthly including designers, architect and construction companies indicated place and timing with the objective to achieve the sales target
b. Identify key clients’ status and suppliers’ complaints, and bottlenecks.
c. Proactive provide solutions to improve more excellent performance.
|2. Follow up and develop the sales process including sales quotation and receivables independently or under guideline from PM
||a. Prospecting, costing, negotiating and drafting sales contracts. Identify the key issues needing resolution and define the underlying problems
b. Ensure the follow-up and update on every single quote- out to clients with clear execution plan.
c. Cooperate strongly with cross-functional divisions to achieve significant objectives, especially with Accountant and Logistic Divisions to ensure collect receivables as
well as deliver products accurately and timely.
||a. Report completely on time (based on on-site date for materials) with minimal issues relate to quality and schedule.
b. Report the status of on-going and potential projects to Salesperson in charge, PM.
|4. Assist other activities related to technical issues under instructions of PM
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Construction or other related majors.
- Open for fresh graduates or having experience in the similar position is a plus
- Good communication, presentation skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Confident, driven and result-oriented
- Hardworking, willing to learn and love challenges
What do we offer?
- An open English working environtment with on job training & promotion opportunities
- Competitive salary with other allowances (parking fee, phone fee)
- Social Insurance is covered during probation period.
- 12 holidays a year.
AMERICA INDOCHINA MANAGEMENT LTD.
- Suit 404, Kim Do Building, 123 Le Loi Boulevard, Dist 1, HCMC
- Tel: 028 3821 2541 – Ext. 186 - Email: email@example.com