UPC Technology Corporation (UPC) was founded in 1976 as a petrochemical products producer. In addition to continuously focusing on the core chemicals business, UPC supports the development of specialty chemicals and logistics service businesses. This operation model integrating the synergy of the internal resources, including economy of scale, economy of scope and product differentiation, with external alliances is what builds up the core competitiveness of UPC. We are an international companies with many sites and office in overseas.
We invested in Vietnam, and we want to create more job opportunity for Vietnam, when many graduate seek the job mismatching what they studied at university, what a pity for these talent.
Job Title (English): Accounts Assistant/ Specialist
No. of Vacancy: 1
Minimum Education: Diploma/ Degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Business
- Perform daily operational accounting and treasury functions in accounts receivable, payable, general ledger, fixed asset management, inventory management, taxation and other related accounting/ treasury tasks.
- Participate in the closing of accounts, preparation of monthly and quarterly management reporting with data analysis, including statement of profit and loss and statement of financial position. Responsible for the timeliness and accuracy of monthly management account closing.
- Monitor & prepare weekly/ monthly cash flow forecast report. Reporting and handling of company cash flow requirement.
- Handling of FOREX planning, hedging requirement and reporting.
- To prepare, compile & monitor the company’s Annual Budgets, forecast & projection
- Identifying and follow up on the delinquent Account Receivable.
- Prepare and submit TAX and VAT returns.
- Check and prepare documents on bank reconciliation and ensure proper documentation for internal and external auditors review.
- Maintain accounting documents, record and filing.
- Responsible for liaising with external parties i.e. external auditors, tax agents, accounting firm, bankers and other parties when necessary/required.
- Ensure compliances with accounting standards, company SOP, statutory reporting and local authorities.
- Perform all other duties, activities and responsibility that may be assigned by the superior whenever necessary from time-to-time.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ Degree in accounting/ Finance/ Business.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Finance - General/ Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Candidate will act as a Basic Accounting/ Bookkeeping/ Accounts Executive for this job position.
- Good command of written in English and Mandarin (Candidates fluent in Mandarin preferred)
Add: Phuong tower, floor 6-02, 31-C Ly Tu Trong, Ben Nghe, Dist.1, HCMC
Tel:+84-28.38239971 - 0915771448