The Buying Assistant will be responsible for:
• Administration services for the team as a whole and for individual client projects
• Junior and account executive implementation activities across a broad range of projects and disciplines
1. On a day-to-day basis you will report to Line Manager to provide support to the day to day requirements.
2. You will be working with team and other specialist services within the agency to deliver campaigns.
The General Manager/ Associate Director/ Line Manger will be ultimately responsible for the overall management of your workload and development.
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Compliance with deadlines
• Interpersonal skills and style
• Excellent telephone manner
• Planning and organizing skills
• Flexibility to work long hours
• High energy and an approachable manner
• Team player
• Enthusiastic learner
• Demonstrate values with a constructive point of view
• A passion for learning and self-development
• Proactive approach
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Banking, Accounting
- Experience / Fresher
- Can speak and writte English is a plus.
- Good in working with numbers
- Team player.
- MS Office skills.
REPORTING TO THIS POSITION:
May include other duties as assigned.
OTHER TERMS OF THIS JOB
Total working hours is not less than 42.5 hours per week and daily working hours as follows:
From Monday to Friday: 9:00AM to 6:30PM
- Morning: 9:00AM to 12:00PM
- Lunch break: 12:00PM to 1:00PM
- Afternoon: 1:00PM to 6:30PM
Company‘s Office Address at Level 4 Somerset Chancellor Court , 11 Mac Dinh Chi Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms. Thảo)