Employment Type: Internship
Start date: As soon as possible
Report to: Talent Acquisition Manager
It is paid internship with opportunity to be upgraded to full -time staff.
The mission of a Marketing intern is to support Teach For Vietnam with branding for the
Fellowship Programme to ensure it becomes one of the top 10 most prestigious graduate programmes in Vietnam.
• Conduct market research and focus groups to refine the above strategies
• Strengthen and elevate Teach For Vietnam’s profile on- and off-campus, with corporate partners, and through campus and wider media
• Working with other team members to produce materials to support recruitment efforts, ensuring adherence to the organizational brand, marketing, and positioning strategies
• Conduct online campaigns using social networking and web marketing
• 4th year student looking internship opportunity
• Can work full time for at least 03 months
• Being able to use Photoshop or AI is an advantage
• Results-driven and goal-orientated with a drive to exceed aspirational targets
• Creativity and innovation to devise solutions to effectively market the TFV Fellowship program
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send an e-mail entitled “Application for Marketing Intern_Your Full Name” to firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and a cover letter in English.
Applicants who passed the first round will be invited to second round (critical reasoning test and spreadsheet test) and third round (Interviews) on a rolling basis as soon as possible.
Due to the high number of applicants, we can only answer to successful candidates. Thank you for your understanding.