Greetings to all UEF students,
The 2023-2024 academic year has officially started, The Teaching Assistant and Academic Support Club with a goal to support freshmen in their English learning journeys opens the registration form starting today (11/09/2023).
The main activities of our club include:
- Assisting foreign lecturers in their sessions in GEP courses
- Supporting other academic activities organized by the Faculty of English (EOD, etc.)
- Other relevant activities (if required)
- Interpreting and explaining the content that students cannot catch up with in class when requested by lecturers.
- Informing the students about classroom rules, regulations, and other instructions from lecturers.
- Supporting students with in-class activities (doing exercises, practicing speaking skills, etc.)
- Handling other classroom tasks (checking attendance, etc.) and any administrative tasks (if required)
- Semester training score
- Valuable working experience
- UEF President’s Certificate of Excellence
- Other benefits await
- UEF students (prioritize from K2021 or above)
- Passionate about English
- Willing to learn and have an open-minded working attitude
- Working records from at least 3 semesters per academic year
For further details, feel free to contact our Facebook page.