America Indochina Management Ltd. (AIM) was established in 1994 and has offices in Hanoi, Danang and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and in Cambodia. The main operational office is in Ho Chi Minh City.
AIM has a consistent track record of success in a number of different industries based on their understanding of the regional business trends and opportunities, the ability to execute initiatives and a continuously growing network in different business sectors. AIM has achieved market leadership in a number of product categories including:
- Imported office furniture
- Public seating
- Mineral fiber ceiling
- Aluminum foil
- Cleaning and hygiene chemicals for the Hospitality industry
- Vinyl flooring
- Industrial roofing
AIM is a growing company always looking for talented people who are motivated, willing to learn and enjoy challenges. Ambition, thinking and commitment are also part of the culture that has kept the company prosperous since it was established in 1994. At AIM you will be rewarded based on performance and results in a company whose network of suppliers and customers include numerous multinational corporations. We are opening many opportunities to work at AIM Vietnam:
AIM Vietnam is looking for people, not resumes:
- People who loves to learn and grow professionally and personally
- People with energy, creativity, initiative and responsibility
- People who not only love to do things but build things
- People who balances individual initiative with teamwork
- People who thoughtful doers who can convert ideas into action
- People with commitment and strong work ethic
What employees love about AIM:
- Learning and Growing:
+ Company referred to as AIM University
+ Recognized by the business community and headhunters as developing the best talent
- Working environment that is:
+ Open and Friendly
+ Dynamic and Professional
+ Diverse with the opportunity to work with colleagues from around the worl
The Business Development Executive is responsible for promoting company construction products to the market.
* Report to: Division Manager
* What do you do?
- Identifying and establishing contact with new potential customers proactively.
- Reaching new and existing customers to promote the products and company through market research, cold calls, and daily presentations to architects, contractors and owners.
- Delivery presentation of the company products at conferences, customer sites and exhibitions.
- Provide updated and adequate project to project sale staff.
- Ensure all Project information is updated in CRM and all agreed sources of information have been researched (include internal sources from divisions). Ensure that all Project information that the executive enter to CRM has been validated and confirmed.
- Produce Sale Management report including key below statistics:
a. New projects identified (current year, next year)
b. Number of presentations track by project and influencer.
c. Opportunity generated as the result of presentation
d. Project qualification
e. Develop efficient network within key partner sectors (architecture firms, main contractors)
- Proven ability to present AIM Company and products to various stake holders in order to secure various sources of information.
* What do you need?
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Construction, other related major.
- 1-2 years’ experience and open for fresh graduated
- Good communication, presentation skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Hardworking, willing to learn and love challenges
* What do we offer?
- An open English working environtment with on job training & promotion opportunities
- Competitive salary with other allowances.
- Social Insurance is covered during probation period.
- 12 holidays a year.
- Other allowances: parking fee,gasoline fee, phone fee
AMERICA INDOCHINA MANAGEMENT LTD.
- Suit 404, Kim Do Building, 123 Le Loi Boulevard, Dist 1, HCMC
- Tel: 028 3821 2541 – Ext. 186
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org