E-Guardian Vietnam Co., Ltd. is a new company established July 2021 in HCMC, EGUARDIAN VIETNAM, owned by E-GUARDIAN INC. The company has local Vietnamese bilingual personnel and provides customer support services in Japanese. E-GUARDIAN VIETNAM, as a firm for the E-GUARDIAN Group, will contribute to both quality and cost.
JAPANESE CUSTOMER SERVICE & WEB SUPPORT (STUDENT OR NEW GRADUATED ~ 18 MILLIONS)
- A Japanese Web Support Specialist shall be responsible in keeping the internet safe, secure and accessible for its users by providing a variety of web solutions and services.
- Perform various web support tasks including but not limited to Customer support, Web monitoring, Text and image filtering, Content management on various websites and platforms, Data entry and analytics, Internet advertising management, and other similar and/or related assignments.
- Perform administrative tasks including but not limited to accomplishing timesheets, expense reports, and progress summaries and reports within the timeframe designed by Leader/Manager.
- Interact with customers and ensure that they have a satisfying experience.
- Explain how to play games or to use web applications to customers.
- Create notes about cases that the inquiry has not been able to handle, therefore suggesting more questions and corresponding answers.
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned by Leader/Manager.
Work Experience / Hard Skills
- Has at least completed 2nd year college education, in any field of study.
- Good Japanese skill in writing, reading (equivalent to N4,N3 level)
- Prior relevant work experience is not required (students or newly graduated students are encouraged to apply).
- Able to work on night flexible shift hours.
Competencies / Soft Skills
- Self-discipline, strong work ethics, personal and professional integrity.
- Excellent customer orientation and team player skills
- Can easily recognize problem and can immediately find solutions for it
Stance / Mind
- Can find a rewarding sense of satisfaction for supporting other people
- Can learn from failure after challenges and do self improvement to avoid the same
- Does not blame others, and can change by themselves
- Friendly, Cooperative, Well-organized, Positive
Working hours and days
- 22:00 – 7:00 (1 hour break), Shift hour: 5 days a week from Monday to Sunday
If you are interested in this position and want to apply, please send your Japanese
CV to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Mrs.Diem via phone number/zalo : 077-333-8281.