About Forbes Vietnam
Forbes is one of the world's leading business and financial news platforms with a mission of providing insight and information to ensure the success of its readers. It is one of the most trusted, recognized and influential brands in business journalism worldwide and is currently in the process of launching a local language publication for the Vietnamese market. This publication will blend international and regional news, along with locally generated content, on the success and challenges facing the Vietnamese market.
This position is responsible for supporting Sales Department in document and administrative tasks. Main duties are included but not limited to:
- Assist Sales department with administrative work and projects.
- Assisting in production of monthly magazine as required
- Take care of the timeline and deadline of Reports
- Conduct research on market, competitors and clients.
- Translating document from English to Vietnamese and vice versa;
- Assisting in coordinating with other departments
- Other duties as assigned.
- Student/ Fresh Graduated;
- Available to work full-time in 3 months;
- Computer skill (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English;
- Careful, pay high attention in detail & Honest,
- Eager to learn and have a can-do attitude
- Positive & Supportive attitude
- Good time management
- Ability to work under pressure, work in a team and solve problems.
- Mobile phone and parking fee support
- Communication and sales skills to be trained
- Opportunity to full time employee and working for Forbes Vietnam
Work location: 8th floor, HM Town Building, 412 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Ward 5, District 3, HCMC
Subject: [Sales Admin Intern] – Your Full Name
Send your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org