Marketing training programs are designed to provide qualified human resources for businesses and open up career development opportunities for UEF students.
Knowledge and Skills acquired:
• Practical knowledge and skills of business and marketing such as: doing market research, building and developing client relationships, designing programs for product distribution, handling the distribution of products, pricing products, promoting brands, and organizing events.
• Analysing and forecasting market demand, handling market research activities, working out strategies for developing and managing brands, studying customer behaviours and needs, establishing a marketing information system, and creating marketing communications plans.
• Some interesting subjects such as: Basic Marketing, Marketing Management, Customer Behaviour, Product Strategy, Advertising and Promotion, International Marketing, Services Marketing, PR, Event Organization, etc.
Why choose UEF?
• UEF graduates in marketing have shown their abilities in domestic and foreign enterprises.
• UEF is located in the city center with modern facilities. Classrooms are equipped with air conditioners and Wi-Fi.
• Maximum class size is 40 students
• English is the main communication language at UEF. Those students who do not meet the minimum English proficiency requirements will be privileged to attend intensive English classes.
• UEF offers friendly and creative learning environment with dedicated teachers holding a Master’s or higher degree.
• UEF stresses the importance of student-centered approach.
• There is a tutoring system where tutors are ready to help students with their assignments and research ideas.
• UEF’s standardized curriculum is regularly updated with reference to those used in the universities in the U.S.
• UEF has close relationships with domestic and international enterprises, so students are guaranteed internships and job opportunities.
• UEF helps students to become dynamic and confident to integrate successfully into the future working environment through soft skills training sessions and extracurricular activities.
Any particular personal qualities required?
• Interested in business and getting rich.
• Sociable and willing to have more social relationships.
• Open to challenges and ready to do revolutionary things.
Due to economic integration and fierce competition in the investment environment and production, each company or organization needs to gain a foothold in the business market. Therefore, professional hands of marketers are indispensable. From now on, you should equip yourselves for dynamic jobs and a bright future.
• Employees in marketing companies such as Advertising Agency, Media Agency, Market Research Agency, etc.
• Market research professionals, Customer Care professionals, Advertising professionals, PR professionals, Brand promoters and managers in all kinds of enterprises.
• Teachers and researchers of Marketing at universities, colleges, and educational institutions.